Something about this window stopped me on my walk outside. I think it has something to do with the "home-y" feel of this window. The first time I saw it, it made me think of my home traditions. My dad barbecues just about every weekend, which I was reminded by the apron for some reason. The flowers also made me think of my mom, who LOVES to plant flowers anywhere she can. I also love the hanging lanterns in the display, especially since they are so antique looking! The only thing I am unable to decide if I like is the open space in the middle of the window. They have so much going on on the outsides of the window and not too much in the center.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Garlic Press Getaway!
Something about this window stopped me on my walk outside. I think it has something to do with the "home-y" feel of this window. The first time I saw it, it made me think of my home traditions. My dad barbecues just about every weekend, which I was reminded by the apron for some reason. The flowers also made me think of my mom, who LOVES to plant flowers anywhere she can. I also love the hanging lanterns in the display, especially since they are so antique looking! The only thing I am unable to decide if I like is the open space in the middle of the window. They have so much going on on the outsides of the window and not too much in the center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment