THE DISPLAYS IN THE STORE MAKEUP FOR THE BORING WINDOWS! Victoria's Secret always uses signage in their windows and no mannequins. Walking past the store though, you see this. You can see it with the gates closed, you can't miss it. I think this "box tree" makes up for the boring windows. It catches your attention and makes you want to see it. Proportion is shown with the height of the boxes. It is balanced with the boxes spread out throughout the table. It is unified through the color of "love", pink & red.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Here's the Secret....
THE DISPLAYS IN THE STORE MAKEUP FOR THE BORING WINDOWS! Victoria's Secret always uses signage in their windows and no mannequins. Walking past the store though, you see this. You can see it with the gates closed, you can't miss it. I think this "box tree" makes up for the boring windows. It catches your attention and makes you want to see it. Proportion is shown with the height of the boxes. It is balanced with the boxes spread out throughout the table. It is unified through the color of "love", pink & red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the title because that definitely was a secret! Never have I noticed that the windows not having mannequins. The boxes creating a tree is very unique, and you are right, I would want to walk in and look at this. :)
ReplyDeleteTo this day I am surprised that such a smart company like Victoria Secret doesn't utilize their windows. Displays within the store are equally as important, but you think that they would make use of both.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a very good observation to state that since you can always see their in- store displays from outside the store that they are just as effective as window displays when it comes to VS. They always do such a nice job with their in- store displays that often has me wanting to keep a safe distance so I can't mess it up!
ReplyDelete