Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I love Soft Surroundings


One final holiday window post. Throughout this window, the holidays are emphasized through Christmas trees with the lights and bows, and the big comfy sweaters. The trees in each window add good proportion along with the height of the mannequins and props involved - specifically the chairs. The mood is set perfectly for a Christmas night with makes it one unit. They all flow together well. 

5 comments:

  1. I love that during this time, most if not all the displays are based around the holidays. This display in particular really speaks to the consumer, it makes me wanna grab a cup of hot cocoa and cuddle up on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the trees and lights in the window displays this time of year. It really helps bring that holiday spirit! There is some good proportions in these windows with the spacing in the mannequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this display! It feels like I'm looking directly into someone's house during the holiday season. Every display portrays a similar story which includes great balance between the mannequins and the props that surround to give the customer a warm and fuzzy feeling that draws them in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these window displays!! The lights on the trees really make them stand out! I also really like how windows are so tall! These displays make me think about holiday parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These displays are so pretty! They make me feel like being at home with my family for the holidays. I love the vibe I received from looking at these! Not only is their message festively amazing, they created a very balanced and proportionate display that gave a professional and warm-feeling vibe. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete