Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm No Wine-o!

For someone who is not a big wine drinker, I was mesmerized by this window by Stave! More than anything, it looks very relaxing inside with the ambiance created by in this display. I love the hanging lights with the subtleness of the plants and wine in the window. I've always been a sucker for the hanging lights, especially because of how pretty they look from a distance! This display makes me curious about what this company has to offer and intrigues me to take a peek inside! One thing I may have done differently was made the hanging lights in the window brighter so the ones in the background would be somewhat dimmer. I feel as if the window would really POP!

1 comment:

  1. This picture is awesome! You captured the entire window display and it still looks amazing from the head on angle!

    ReplyDelete