Thursday, August 27, 2015

Uptown's One and Only, Apricot Lane

Due to the sadness of glare from the sun, I captured only one photo of Apricot Lane. Aside from the fact, I captured my favorite window out of the four they had! I love the fall look with the nature feel to the window with the fur-like cardigan, the wood looking dream catchers, and the greens highlighted in the two dresses. I love the soft yet comfortable appeal this window gives! Typically I dislike dresses but these two looks are something I could potentially buy. One thing I would have done differently is to add another outfit with the two. I feel as if the mannequins should be symmetrical with the three dream catchers. Three dream catchers equals three mannequins!

1 comment:

  1. I agree and also had such a hard time trying to photograph the windows at Apricot because of the glare. But I love the photo you did snag. Oversized sweaters and fur instantly remind me of fall fashion, and I can't wait to pull mine out of the back of my closet. Also one of my favorite things about this window display is the furniture pieces in the background that tie in so nicely with the garments chosen to style the manequins.

    ReplyDelete