Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Karlie Kloss Love



 The ONLY reason this window caught my eyes... is Karlie.... She is my favorite VS Angel and the fact that she is modeling for Express excites me! The signage in that first picture is what caught my attention. "City Chic" is the perfect name for the outfits on the mannequins and the look she has in the photo. I don't particularly like the outfits displayed in the second window but I do love that first one by Karlie. The second window has a good sense of rhythm due to the spacing and placement of the mannequins. Dresses and skirts will be the emphasized piece for our transition to fall. I love the simplicity of that first window. It is the perfect amount of signage and mannequin.






1 comment:

  1. I agree, Karlie Kloss is life! I like how you pointed out the spacing with the mannequins, being on the dance team I can really appreciate good spacing when it comes to even the tiniest detail. You did a really nice job at describing what each window had to offer and how the transition to fall will bring out more dresses and longer skirts.

    ReplyDelete