Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Fall Shopping!
Let me just say first off that I took horrible pictures and that I wish I would have retaken them... Any who, I LOVE THE CART FULL OF PUMPKINS AND LEAVES! I also like the contrast of the clothing, the two on the left a little more neutral and the red on the right to make the window really pop! I wouldn't have necessarily put white on the white mannequins because you seem to lose sense of what the top looks like. An option to fix this would to move the lighting a little. I love the fall scene to the window!There is nice balance to the window the the two mannequins and the mannequin with the cart. I feel as if the mannequin with the cart is emphasized because it is the last place my eye ends. Well done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the angle that you captured this shot at! I also loved your point about the contrast of the clothing! The pink dress caught my eye first and then veered over to the other outfits and then settled on the pink dress again!
ReplyDelete