

Yes, I know the quality in these photos is horrible but that's what happens when you take photos in the middle of the day. I need to start by saying I HATE these thick black stripes in the middle of these windows. I would have separated the mannequins so you can see them without any black line down the center. I took two sets of pictures to see the clothes better. I like how each of the four mannequins in the right picture have a different hand poses. It adds variety yet keeps balance with the even number of mannequins. Neutrals are emphasized through both windows with the colors the mannequins are wearing. The window with five mannequins seems a little much to me. I would of have preferred only four with a little separation between. the one mannequin all the way to the right in the left photo looks as if someone checked the size on the merchandise and didn't turn the mannequin back. I like the merchandise chosen.


No comments:
Post a Comment