Thanks to the Main Gallery 404's lighting emphasis and placement of these wonderful pieces, I was able to see the display from across the street. I was beyond excited to go up and see what this window contained! I can't help but feel literally "sucked in" to this window. I love the contrast from blue to red and the diagonal direction these paintings are placed. It's almost like a battle of good and evil. It has a repeated rhythm of a circle in each painting which pulls your eye from painting to painting. I also love the fact that this is a gallery, and not just a store. It goes to show that apparel stores aren't the only place thinking about window displays.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Black Hole Sun, Won't You Come.
Thanks to the Main Gallery 404's lighting emphasis and placement of these wonderful pieces, I was able to see the display from across the street. I was beyond excited to go up and see what this window contained! I can't help but feel literally "sucked in" to this window. I love the contrast from blue to red and the diagonal direction these paintings are placed. It's almost like a battle of good and evil. It has a repeated rhythm of a circle in each painting which pulls your eye from painting to painting. I also love the fact that this is a gallery, and not just a store. It goes to show that apparel stores aren't the only place thinking about window displays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this window! I agree when you say that the lighting emphasizes the paintings nicely. The placement of the paintings is so fun and creative! I love the colors as well. The eye smoothy flows throughout the whole display because of the repetition of colors.
ReplyDelete