Every time I venture into a mall, I make priority to stop by The Limited window display. Over the past few months, I have come to love their displays. The color stories portrayed along with the placement of their mannequins, signage, and miscellaneous pieces creates a perfect window! In the top picture the sweaters are displayed just as the blazers were displayed in a previous post. I love this concept. Rhythm is shown by the same color story and the 3-2-3 of the rows. I am in absolute LUST with this top photo of the window. It makes me want to go in there and buy these items to help prepare me for fall. Rhythm is created nicely with the different heights of each piece involved, the tree, the FALL SALE sign, the three logs displaying merchandise, the Leaf picture behind the FALL sign to the mannequins in front of it. The mannequins are nicely balanced with the four of them. OBVIOUSLY, the emphasis is fall, and it definitely got me to fall.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
FALL for The LIMITED
Every time I venture into a mall, I make priority to stop by The Limited window display. Over the past few months, I have come to love their displays. The color stories portrayed along with the placement of their mannequins, signage, and miscellaneous pieces creates a perfect window! In the top picture the sweaters are displayed just as the blazers were displayed in a previous post. I love this concept. Rhythm is shown by the same color story and the 3-2-3 of the rows. I am in absolute LUST with this top photo of the window. It makes me want to go in there and buy these items to help prepare me for fall. Rhythm is created nicely with the different heights of each piece involved, the tree, the FALL SALE sign, the three logs displaying merchandise, the Leaf picture behind the FALL sign to the mannequins in front of it. The mannequins are nicely balanced with the four of them. OBVIOUSLY, the emphasis is fall, and it definitely got me to fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment