Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holidaze at Ten Brooke LeAnne

 On our way to Nashville, we stopped at an ISU Alum's store in Effingham. I instantly fell in love just by looking at the window when I walked up (My favorite time of the year is the holidays). I enjoy the signing of the window in the left photo, I just would have like to see it above the mannequins head because it is somewhat hard to read. Balance is displayed by the two red curtains in the back and having two mannequins, even though one is covered in presents. It evens out the window nicely. My favorite part of this display is the window on the right, with the mannequins outfit! Rhythm is shown with the placement of the "gift boxes" above and around the mannequin, it creates and nice pattern. Overall, RED is the emphasis in both these windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment