Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Trick-or-Charolette

I cannot deny the fact that Charlotte Rouse is one of my favorite stores, but I can say I am not typically a fan of their window displays. I LOVE THIS WINDOW! The signage, the placement, EVERYTHING! The one thing I would add is another mannequin on the left so there is two higher ones on each side of the shorter mannequin to create better proportion and balance it out little more. The one thing I would change is the dress the mannequin on the left is wearing, it blends with the color the mannequin too much. Nightlife outfits are definitely emphasized!
 The photo on the bottom is disappointing to me because of the large scale of signage and small use of mannequins, YES I would have liked more mannequins. I like to see what my options are for the promotion used to get me into the store. It does have even balance with the two signs used on the outside and the two mannequins on the inside. It also has good proportion with the height of the mannequins and words on the signs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment